1. Name: Lauren Gregg
2. Hometown: Reno, NV
3. Birthdate: February 5, 1991
4. Riding Discipline: Enduro
5. Nickname: Tomahawk
6. Personal Catch Phrase: Turn Loose
7. Your special talent (keep it clean! Ha-ha): Hitting the ground really hard and getting right back up and on the bike!
8.Favourite Riding Location: Mammoth Mountain
9. Your Personal Philosophy of life? Do more of what makes you happy and find things that you are enthusiastic about. Continually step outside of your comfort zone.
10. Favorite Music: Rap and Hip Hop.
11. If I wasn’t a ‘pro’ rider I would be: A writer
12. What got you into riding? I love being outside and I love a good adrenaline rush. I was an art student from Los Angeles when I got out on my first mountain bike ride, but immediately I fell in love and it changed the course of my life. I saw that guys were riding for a living, and I decided that’s what I needed to do!
13. Biggest influence(s) on your riding. Watching Peaty and Sam Hill duke it out in World Cups is what really first inspired my passion for MTB racing.
2nd Place California Enduro Series
2nd Place USA Enduro National Championship
1st Place California Enduro Series