- Q: I want to be sponsored by Race Face. What should I do?
- A: Well, first off - we totally appreciate your interest in riding for us. If you're a racer, your best bet is to put together a well thought out proposal that includes race results, some photos and some goals for the upcoming season. A PDF via email is our preferred format here.
If you're a freerider, we strongly suggest putting a package documenting your exposure. Again, PDF format via email is best. If none of those options appeal to you, then you still have a chance to get some Race Face love.
We offer a grassroots sponsorship program in North America. If you ride for a shop and that shop carries Race Face product, chances are that you qualify. Have your team manager give our sales department a call to set you up.
- Q: How can I hook myself up with some cool Race Face stickers?
- A: There was a time when all you had to do was give us your address and we'd send you a sticker. Well things have changed. It's time for you kids to learn the value of giving in order to receive.
If you really want a sticker, you're going to have to work for it. Send us a picture of you riding, maybe even a video. Drawings are always nice as are riding stories. At the very least, send us a joke.
Include your address and a self addressed, stamped envelope and maybe, you'll wake up to find a Race Face sticker under your pillow....I mean in your mailbox.
- Q: Where can I find a Race Face Dealer in my area?
- A: Check out the Dealer page on our web site. It's the best way for you to find your closest Race Face shop.
- Q: Do you have an online store? Can I buy directly from you?
- A: No we do not have an online store. We also do not sell directly to the public. Instead, we sell our products through a valued network of dealers.
The reason for this is simple. As a manufacturer, we simply do not have the ability to provide you with the high level of service you deserve.
By selling through dealers, there will always be a shop close by so you can ask all the questions you want and get the type of service you deserve.
- Q: How much does (insert component or clothing item here) cost?
- A: Since we do not sell directly to the public, your best bet to find accurate information regarding pricing and availability is to contact your favourite bike shop.
- Q: I bought a (insert component or clothing item here) and it's the wrong size/colour. Can you exchange it for me?
- A: Unfortunately we can't. Once again, that's what our dealers are for. Take the product back to the store at which you bought it and ask what they can do for you.
- Q: Can you send me free stuff?
- A: No. Can you send me free stuff? Seriously though, if you're looking for the best shwag program in the industry, click through to the Crap on My Desk section of our site. There, you'll have a chance to win everything from Darren Berrecloth's old jerseys to Steve Peat's World Cup DH winning cranks.
- Q: I really want to work for Race Face. Where do I send my resume?
- A: When we have a job opening, we will post the position on our web site. You can then send your resume to the address on our careers page.